Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Rotors utilize innovative materials that ensure the highest quality performance, prevent rust and corrosion with clear-look coating protection, provide a clean look for today’s open-wheeled vehicles, are 100% precision balanced for smooth operation, and have a factory-engraved edge with code and minimum thickness specifications.
Professional installers recognize Bosch as OEM and can be assured Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Rotors provide the highest quality to the aftermarket, from the company with over 70 years of OE braking expertise.
Bosch Brake Rotors
Today, one of every three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles on the road in North America include Bosch braking components. That is because Bosch has been a key player in the braking industry since its first brake system design patent in 1936. Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to the market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems. Now Bosch brings years of Original Equipment braking experience to the aftermarket with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Rotors.
Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Rotors is a name you can depend on. Minimum tolerance levels and innovative materials ensure the very highest quality and prevent brake judder, noise, vibration, and harshness. Rely on the experience that Bosch brings with over 70 years of Original Equipment brake manufacturing.
QuietCast – The Science Behind the Silence
Bosch QuietCast Brake Rotors utilize vehicle specific castings. The heat flow casting process produces superior G3000, GG20, GG15, and HC (high carbon) casting. Bosch casting provide strength and durability not found in competitive products. While competitors may provide a low cost product, their casting may crack and may have poor durability. Bosch QuietCast is designed to provide consistent, safe, and long lasting performance.
Bosch QuietCast Features
- Homogeneous heat flow
- Superior heat dissipation
- Safe, consistent performance
- Superior noise dampening characteristics
- Designed for long life
- Precision balanced: Insures smooth operations
- Industry low run-out and DTV specifications: Smooth pedal feel with no pulsation
- Heat flowing castings: Consistent wear for long life and quiet operation
- Original Equipment manufacturing style vane configuration: Heat reduction extends rotor life
- Factory engraved edge code: Allows proper identification and discard specification
- Premium clean look coating protection: Prevent rust and corrosion, part number specific
- ABS sensor rings included (on required applications): Trouble free ABS/TCS operation
Precision balanced to insure smooth operation with no pedal pulsation
OEM style vane configuration provides more efficient heat dissipation, reduces vibration that can cause noise, and extends rotor life
G3000 heat-flowed castings provide consistent wear, long life, and quiet operation
Bi-metal aluminum and zinc clean-look coating/Alutherm 80 extends the life of the rotor and provides a clean look for today’s open wheels
OEM style ABS tone ring (on required applications) provides trouble free operation of Antilock Brake and Traction Control systems