In order to store the driver’s seat position on a Jaguar X350 XJ8 you will need to follow the following steps.
- Adjust the seat, steering column, pedals and exterior rear view mirrors to the desired positions
- Insert the key into the ignition and leave it in the off position
- Push the M memory button on the door panel and the red light will illuminate for 5 seconds
- While the light is on select either the 1, 2 or 3 memory option to memorize the settings, a chime will sound to indicate the settings have been saved.
- (optional) If you want to also assign the key fob you are using to this configuration you will need to press any button on the remote during the 5 second period. A double horn chirp will let you know if you are successful.