I am not a professional mechanic (or writer) but I take pride in fixing cars and not only keeping them going but making them better. I have slightly above average skills just like I would expect a lot of people who find this website do. Please follow my advice at your own risk... sometimes I fix things but sometimes I make them worse!
- Aftermarket Aluminum Water Pump Pulley
- High Pressure Power Steering Leak Fix on a 2001 Volvo S60 T5
- Is it really a cold air intake if it’s in the engine bay?
- Keep your AGM car battery charged
- How to change the cabin filter on a 2005 Jaguar XJ8 Vanden Plas
- Jaguar Vanden Plas – Fender bender
- Jaguar X350 (2005 Vanden Plas) Ground Point Failure and Fix
- Jaguar X350 XJ8 coolant leak