I removed the console this weekend to investigate upgrading the stereo in the XJ8. It’s a pretty simple process but I took photos of the steps along the way because it always helps me when I’m researching how to do something if there are pictures. I’ll write up more on this post in the near future.
- Aftermarket Aluminum Water Pump Pulley
- High Pressure Power Steering Leak Fix on a 2001 Volvo S60 T5
- Is it really a cold air intake if it’s in the engine bay?
- Keep your AGM car battery charged
- How to change the cabin filter on a 2005 Jaguar XJ8 Vanden Plas
- Jaguar Vanden Plas – Fender bender
- Jaguar X350 (2005 Vanden Plas) Ground Point Failure and Fix
- Jaguar X350 XJ8 coolant leak